Swiss Mobility Conference 2019
- 10/14/19 9:00 AM
- Kirsten Oswald
14-15 October 2019, Lausanne
The Swiss Mobility Conference (SMC) is the result of a collaboration between the chairs of urban sociology (EPFL) and geography of mobilities (UNIL). The objective of SMC is to provide a place for discussion and debate for researchers in humanities and social sciences working on various forms of mobility.
Presentations will address the mobilities in their diversity (housing choices, modal practices, multi-local dwelling, tourism, etc.). They can register in the following research areas:
- theoretical debates (and in particular the contributions of social theories to the study of mobilities)
- methodological innovations (using mobile methods)
- public policy and decision making in mobility
- regulation of mobility and its tools
- the actors and their logics of action
- the norms and values underlying mobility and social inequality
- temporality and spatiality of mobility
- mobility prospective
- Laboratoire de sociologie urbaine, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Institut de géographie et durabilité, Université de Lausanne
Call for abstracts
!!! Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem ETH Web-Archiv
und wird nicht mehr gepflegt !!!
!!! This document is stored in the ETH Web archive
and is no longer maintained !!!